Knauf Earthwool Loft Roll 44 (Combi Cut) 150mm (9.18m2)
Pitched roofs at ceiling level.
Glass Mineral Wool
Earthwool Loft Rolls are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed specifically for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level.
Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres,or used unsplit as a full-width roll.
Ready-cut products are fully cut, and are designed to be used between joists at 600mm centres.
Earthwool Loft Roll 44 has a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK.
• Excellent thermal performance.
• Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification.
• Lightweight quilt for ease of installation.
• Partially cut rolls for use with timber joists at 400mm & 600mm centres.
• Unsplit as a full width roll.
• Partially cut, shorter length rolls.
• Ready cut rolls for use between joists at 600mm centres.
|Shipping Type||Insulation & Dry Lining|
|Availability||Generally available in 2 working days.|