HGV Driver – Condell - Website
We are currently recruiting an HGV Driver to join the team at our Horsham branch. Applicants should possess a current Class 1 licence or have a Class 2 licence with draw bar. Ideally you will also hold a valid HIAB Crane Licence.
The daily duties of the job will be delivering building materials. You will be driving a 26 tonne rigid and collecting and delivering materials using a draw bar trailer when required.
Hours: 7am-4.30pm Mon-Fri, 8am-12pm alternate Saturdays
If you are already working for Lords Group then you will need to notify your Line Manager of your intention to apply for this role. Please send your full CV to email@example.com
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Experience of working in a Builder’s Merchant
- A good understanding of relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items
- Flexibility to work long hours and weekends
- Positive, can do attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK