Rigitone Acoustic Ceiling Boards
**Please note: All British Gypsum prices are applicable to London and the surrounding areas within a 10 mile radius. If your postcode falls outside this area prices may vary our sales team will contact you in this instance.
A range of distinctive acoustic ceiling boards for acoustic performance and creativity
With six individual patterns available, including regular and random design options, Rigitone acoustic ceilings offer the perfect combination of acoustic performance and creativity.
Until now, creating the perfect acoustic suspended ceiling solution has generally involved a lay-in grid ceiling system, potentially limiting creativity. Rigitone, however, is a completely seamless and monolithic ceiling system that is fixed to the British Gypsum CasoLine MF system, completely removing the grid from sight.
- Acoustic performance up to Class B, NRC 0.90, Aw 0.85
- Spread of flame rating: Class 0 / Euroclass A2
- Maximum relative humidity (RH): 70%
- Completely seamless and monolithic
- Achieves the maximum Class A BREEAM rating
- Installed on to the CasoLine MF ceiling system
- 6 different patterns, including regular and random design options
- Ideal solution to building regulations
- Impact resistant option ideal for sports halls
- Access hatches that match the board pattern
- Takes up to 5kg / m² without any additional support
- Can be decorated in any colour