Gyptone Tiles and Planks
**Please note: All British Gypsum prices are applicable to London and the surrounding areas within a 10 mile radius. If your postcode falls outside this area prices may vary our sales team will contact you in this instance.
The natural choice for creating the ideal acoustic ceiling system
A choice of five eye-catching design families: BASE, SIXTO, LINE, POINT and QUATTRO with an integral sound absorbent tissue backing make Gyptone suspended ceiling tiles and planks the natural choice for creating the ideal acoustic ceiling system.
Whether designing stunning reception areas, intimate restaurant spaces or shop interiors, Gyptone combines acoustics with a style guaranteed to have heads turning.
- Sound absorbing up to Class B, NRC 0.80, Aw 0.85
- Sound insulating up to Dncw 39dB
- Spread of flame rating: Class 0 / Euroclass A2
- Maximum relative humidity (RH): 70%
- Five different design families
- Ideal solution to Building Regulations
- Achieves the maximum Class A BREEAM rating
- Takes up to 3kg per tile without any additional support (NB. Planks should not be subjected to loading without support)
- Tiles available in A, E15 and D1 Edge concealed grid system
- Can be decorated in any colour
- Planks are available in 3 lengths as standard