Gyptone Acoustic Ceiling Boards
**Please note: All British Gypsum prices are applicable to London and the surrounding areas within a 10 mile radius. If your postcode falls outside this area prices may vary our sales team will contact you in this instance.
The natural choice for creating the ideal acoustic ceiling system
A choice of seven eye-catching perforated and unperforated designs, coupled with an integral sound absorbent tissue backing, make Gyptone acoustic ceiling boards the natural choice for creating the ideal acoustic ceiling system.
Whether designing stunning reception areas, intimate restaurant spaces or shop interiors, Gyptone combines acoustics with a style guaranteed to have heads turning.
- Sound absorbing up to Class C, NRC 0.75, Aw 0.75
- Sound insulating up to Dncw 39dB
- Spread of flame rating: Class 0 / Euroclass A2
- Maximum relative humidity (RH): 70%
- Seamless and monolithic appearance
- Seven different designs available
- Achieves the maximum Class A BREEAM rating
- Ideal solution to Building Regulations
- Can be used as an acoustic ceiling or wall lining solution
- Installed on to the CasoLine MF ceiling system
- 'Invisible' access hatches that match the board pattern
- Takes up to 3kg / m² without any additional support
- Can be decorated in any colour