Fakro Top Hung/Centre-Pivot Dual Purpose Windows
- A new generation of top hung and pivot windows with two separate opening functions of sash: top hung and pivot.
- Separate opening functions provide sash stability and increase safety.
- The outward opening function enables the sash to be opened in any poisition from 0 to 35 degrees enabling easy approach to the edge of the open windows, which increases the usable area and provides unlimited view to the outside.
- The pivot function enables the sash to be rotated through 180 ° and is used when cleaning the outer pane or operating an awning blind. Innovative hardware system guarantees the use of only one way of opening and complete stability of the sash in outward as well as in pivot opening function.
- Opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch positioned in the middle of the frame accessible when the window is open.
- Comfort of operation when using the handle located at the bottom of the sash.
- Elegant handle is equipped with a two step microopening facilty.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and setting the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees.
- Available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3. Increased resistance to burglary - TopSafe system.