Fakro Highly Energy Efficient Windows
- Special roof windows for energy-efficient construction and passive buildings. The glazing units are installed to the specially designed sash frames.
- The sashes have widened frames when compared to standard windows.
- Such a structure minimises the phenomenon of thermal bridges and better window insulation.
- The pivot window with hinge situated above the centre of the window height, so even a tall person can comfortably stand at the open window.
- The special window design with widened sash frames and quadruple sealing system. Convenient way to use the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when sash rotated through 180 degrees.
- High quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated. Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural colour. Increased resistance to burglary - topSafe system. A wide range of accessories. Suitable for roof pitches 15 to 70 degrees.