Cascade Cast Iron Style
35%+ Discount on Brett Martin Cast Iron Style Rainwater and Soil System
Brett Martins Cascade is a range of gutter and downpipe profiles which provides authentic traditional cast iron style in plastic.
A unique patented manufacturing process combines with authentic cast iron architectural detailing on pipework, fittings and hoppers to give the full appearance of cast iron with all the benefits of plastic. The full range comes ready to fit with no need for primers, undercoat or topcoat to prevent corrosion.
The range has also been developed and extended to provide the most extensive cast iron alternative in the marketplace for building and renovation projects of all scales.
The main advantages of the Cast Iron Style systems are:
- Traditional detailing and authentic cast iron finish.
- Cast Iron Style is a significantly more affordable system than cast iron.
- Quicker and easier to install saving time and labour costs.
- 4m gutter lengths reduce gutter joints and labour.
- No nuts, bolts, lead strip spacers, spanners, metal primer, paint or disc cutters required.
- Manufactured using lightweight, robust materials ensuring installation at height is safer and easier.
- Features external fixing lugs, enabling easy access with power tools speeding up installation.
- The system is UV stabilised and once installed it will not rust or corrode.
- Cast Iron Style is fully compatible with existing cast iron and modern style rainwater systems.