Catnic CXL240 Extreme Loading Condition Lintels
The standard Duplex corrosion protection system used on Catnics range of lintels provides class leading protection against corrosion in all normal circumstances.
Designed for external cavity walls when extreme loads are imposed. Longer spans - high loads at longer spans. Varying widths - suits a variety of wall widths - with special widths on application.
- Material Used: Supplied in post galvanised finish. Lintels manufactured from a universal beam sectiopn and 6mm structural grade steel plate grade S275 to BS EN 10025: 2004 and hot dip galvanised after manufacture to BS EN ISO1461:1999.
- Standard Increment Lengths: Over lengths are available in 50mm increments for lengths up to 6600mm.
- Optional Extra: CXL lintels can be supplied with expanded metal mesh secured to the base plate.
- Load Ratios: To achieve the loading figures shown, the lintel must be laterally restrained and have 200mm end bearing supports and inner to outer load ratios between 5:1 and 19:1.
- Separate DPC: A separate flexible DPC must be installed during construction.
|Standard Lengths (mm)||2100-3000||3300-4800||5100||5400||5700||6000||6300||6600|
|Nominal height h (mm)||213||213||213||213||213||213||213||213|
Condell prides itself on being the best value lintel supplier on the net, however if you have a large development or multi plot enquiry we also have a experienced sales team who will be happy to price large enquiries and help with any technical advice.
Seen it cheaper? At Condell we will strive to match or better any written quotation. Please email our sales team or call us on 020 8641 4288 for details.
Don't forget to attach your quote in the email!
For more information please read the Product Selector Booklet which will cover all product ranges.
Items 1-30 of 91
Items 1-30 of 91