Catnic CG110/125 Cavity Wall Lintels
Catnic committed to offering brand leading steel lintels to suit any size, shape, length, breadth and depth of doorway, archway, window and aperture.
- Easy-to-use open back profiles:- Allows masonry to be built up continuously on both outer and inner leaf.
- Materials used in lintels:- The CG, CH and CX ranges are formed from galvanised steel then powder coated
- Duplex corrosion protection:- Ensures optimum durability and longevity
- Built-in DPC:- Saves time in construction and means cavity is easy to clean without risk of damage to DPC
- Integral Plaster Key:- With staggered slots applied to the inner flange and ribbed underside of insulation (perforated steel baseplate on CH and CX range)
- Continuous Insulation:- Maximising thermal efficiency, minising cold bridging
- Triangulated masonry load
- Supporting uniformly distributed masonry load
- Supporting uniformly distributed timber floor and roof loads
- Suitable for fair faced inner leaf masonry
|Standard Lengths (mm)||750-1200||1350-1800||2100 -2400||2700-3000|
|Nominal height h (mm)||140||140||180||220|
Condell prides itself on being the best value lintel supplier on the net, however if you have a large development or multi plot enquiry we also have a experienced sales team who will be happy to price large enquiries and help with any technical advice.
Seen it cheaper? At Condell we will strive to match or better any written quotation. Please email our sales team or call us on 020 8641 4288 for details.
Don't forget to attach your quote in the email!
For more information please read the Product Selector Booklet which will cover all product ranges.