Celotex XR4000 Insulation
Celotex XR4000 is a multi purpose insulation board enabling users to achieve lower U-values with a single layer of insulation than has previously been possible. Their 200mm thick product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses from 12mm-200mm.
With low emissivity foil facings, XR4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agents that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- Board: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Thickness (mm): 110, 120 ,130, 140, 150, 165, 200
- Lambda: 0.022W/mK
With Celotex XR4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Provides the thickest PIR insulation currently available from stock within the market
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667
- Helps meet the current and future requirements of Approved Document L and Section 6, BREEAM and The Code for Sustainable Homes
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation with cavity air spaces
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings