Celotex TB4000 Insulation
Celotex TB4000 is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges. Their 12mm product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses, from 12mm - 200mm.
With low emissivity foil facings, TB4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact.
- Board: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Thickness (mm): 12, 20, 25, 30, 40
- Lambda: 0.023W/mK
With Celotex TB4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings