Celotex CW4000 Cavity Insulation
NOTE: CW3000 is now manufactured as CW4000.
Celotex CW4000 is an insulation board providing a simple insulation solution for partial fill cavity wall applications.
With low emissivity foil facings, CW4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- Board: 1200mm x 450mm
- Thickness (mm): 40, 50, 60, 75, 85, 100
- Lambda: 0.023W/mK
With Celotex CW4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Comes in convenient sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 94/3080
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Is Energy Saving Trust Recommended
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings